But as the youngest of the group, I'm used to being a bit behind than the rest. I have 2 dates lined up for this weekend, so that should create some juicy blog material. Unfortunately, both of them are "day dates" which are not my favorite. Oh well...so goes December.
I have been saving something for you though...THE MODEL. I got matched with a guy last week who's occupation is "model." A refreshing change from "military" and "IT analyst," I must say. There are a few interesting things about this guy, which I will outline below:
1. He feels the need to remind me about 7 times in his profile of his occupation, but unfortunately he spells it "modle" each time.
2. He's not cute. Perhaps he's a hand modle?
3. He's most passionate about "living life 2 the fullest."
4. One of the 5 things he can't live without is Abercrombie.
5. He's most thankful that his parents are still together after 23 years (he's 24).
6. Direct quote: "Even though I modle im varey educated on current events, politics and law." (You can't MAKE this stuff up!)
7. One of his pictures is a dance party at his apartment (?) with 2 scantily-clad girls in the foreground. The "modle" is nowhere to be seen. I'm assuming he just wants the girls on eHarm to know that they would be welcome at his place in a sheer dress and/or leopard print mini skirt?
8. One of his pictures features him topless wearing khaki cargo shorts and a cowboy hat (of course). The caption reads "Figured id give u a full body shot :)" Oh really? I figured you were a TOOL.
THIS is the sea I am wading in. Just wanted to give you all the full picture.
But really, I am excited about my dates this weekend. As long as they don't show up wearing an Abercrombie-emblazoned hoodie, they should score some points in my book.
I hope your dates don't show up wearing Ed Hardy either. Just looking out for you. ;-)
ReplyDeleteI loved how his full body shot had his shorts hanging off his hips so that you could almost see...well, you know. Gag.
I'm a modle you no what i mean when i do my littel move on the catwalk. on the catwalk... misspelled words on purpose.
ReplyDeleteSizzle...you are so right. That was a KEY detail.
ReplyDeleteoh my word. I figured if you were typing on a computer it would at least give you the little red squiggly lines to tell you that you are INCORRECT!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to get the scoop on the dates! AND thank God you are so young b/c I bet the "wading" pool gets mirkier... =)
ReplyDeleteok wow this guy sounds like a real winner. maybe he's an abercrombie modle
ReplyDelete