/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

match.com… I have a bone to pick with you. - TUCKER

match.com for dummies:
• match.com sends you emails everyday with your “Daily 5”, a list of five guys they think you would be compatible with… I think it’s purely random… but that’s just me.
• match.com has a search function where you can search through all the guys on based on location, age, hair color, religion, politics, eye color… basically it could get as specific as you want. This function is awesome… until it gets boring.



The novelty of sifting through hundreds of men has lost its luster. I literally DO feel like there’s a line of men just parading in front of me. I get way too many emails from guys I would NEVER be interested in. I can’t stand these emails that say, “hey, I’m 50… if that’s ok with you”. Uh no, no that is not ok with me. Apparently I am catnip to the 50 year olds. Not my favorite thing….it’s cluttering up my inbox.
Then let’s talk about the guys that ARE interesting, someone I would consider getting to know better. I’ve gotten over the whole “the guy does the winking first” thing, and have started winking at guys. Seriously, I’m winking at so many guys match.com must think I have a twitch. This would be the normal time for me to start saying to myself, “wow, winking at guys first?... look at me… I’m progressive!”… if I was getting much of a response, but I’m not.


SOME people [Andy] say I need to add a bikini picture to my profile. Is that really what this comes down to? What I look like in a two piece? I can save them all the trouble: a) I don’t have the body of Megan Fox. 2) yes, I have breasts. C) I prefer the bandeau style of bikini top.

Three words: N and O. End of conversation.

One hint: I do NOT look like this:



PS. I hope I’m this happy when I’m 80 and in a swimsuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment